Our best in class health & safety practices meet the very highest standards, and are underwritten by Ian Greaves (Member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health), a leading independent expert.
- 24/7 access to the UK team. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, no matter when or where you choose to travel, you’ll always have direct access to our UK team
- Every attraction and supplier is checked for basic Covid-19 requirements, such as hand sanitiser use, social distancing, personal protective equipment (PPE) guidelines and any restrictions that may change your vacation so we can ensure your vacation is the best it can be.
- We’ll always send you the latest guidelines on each country before travel and will continue to monitor this throughout your trip.
- Our Cruise Directors have received training from the World Health Organization (WHO). They will all complete a training course and be kept updated on latest rules and procedures.
- We’ll also ensure the same precautions have been taken by the people that you are likely to have most interaction with on your vacation, which will include the crew on our cruises and our tour managers.
- We have revised our itineraries to be Covid-19 safe to ensure safety and social distancing, whilst maintaining the same high standards we are known for.
- We will let you know if anybody in your group has shown Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days after the vacation.
- As the situation evolves, we’ll adapt these policies in line with the latest government guidelines, so you can be confident we’ll always put your wellbeing first. These measures, alongside our comprehensive health and safety procedures, ensure you can look forward to your Riviera vacation with happiness, guaranteed.
- A gleaming fleet of river cruise ships – our dedicated team will ensure each vessel is scrupulously clean and additional on-board procedures have been introduced for your safety. Touch points and shared equipment disinfected regularly, as well as suitcase handles.
- Social distancing on coaches for all excursions and embarkation with temperature checks upon re-boarding.
- Daily temperature checks and ongoing health screenings for all crew members, with crew to wear face coverings where required.
- There will be tests available on board for anyone feeling unwell.
- Contact free services and full table service throughout the ship and in cabin will create a safer meal experience, with seating allowing for social distancing.
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the ship and in cabin.